What's the best way to determine if a particular item will fit my child?
- For most of our basic items, you can find a size chart among the additional images. To get the most accurate sizing, measure an item your child currently has and compare it with our chart.
- For seasonal items, we may not have a size chart due to the busy nature of the season. However, as a general rule, these items run true to size, and we will mention in the description if they run abnormally large or small.
- If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us with the model number, and we'll be happy to help.
What should I do if I'm not certain whether an item will fit my child or match what I already have?
- If you're uncertain about the size or color of an item, we suggest purchasing multiple sizes or colors to try them out. By doing so, you can avoid having to pay for shipping charges multiple times if you need to return an item. This approach will also allow you to find the best fit and color that suits your needs.
How can I ensure that multiple items I want to purchase match each other?
- We strive to provide images with accurate coloring, but we understand that it can be challenging to determine on a screen. If you need help determining if multiple items match each other, please contact us with the model numbers, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Can I find items in your store that are not available on the website?
- Unfortunately, we do not keep additional stock in the store beyond what is already listed online. The stock levels displayed on our website are accurate and up-to-date with what is currently available in our inventory.
- No, not all items available online are necessarily available in the physical stores. However, the website indicates how many items are currently in stock at each store location.
Do you restock items that are sold out?
- At our store, we strive to keep popular items in stock as much as possible. However, sometimes items sell out faster than we anticipate, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Nevertheless, we have a few ways to help you get your hands on your desired items even if they're currently sold out.
- One way to potentially snag a sold-out item is by checking back periodically to see if it's been restocked. We allow returns, so if another customer returns the item you want, it could become available again. Additionally, you can sign up for back-in-stock notifications on our website. Simply select the color and/or size you need for the sold-out item and enter your email address to receive a notification when it's back in stock.
- In some cases, we may be able to restock an item from the manufacturer. If you contact us with the item number or details of the product you want, we'll do our best to provide you with an estimated restock date or let you know if we can't restock the item. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best shopping experience possible.
- If an item arrives defective or damaged, you must contact us within 10 days of receiving the damaged item. Failure to do so within that time frame absolves ShirtStop of any responsibility towards that item.
- To initiate the return process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to include your order number, model number of the defective item, and an image showing the defect.
- If a defect occurs after washing, you must notify us within 30 days from the date of purchase. Failure to do so within that time frame absolves ShirtStop of any responsibility towards that item, even if the item was ordered at the beginning of the season and not worn or washed until later. Be sure to follow any care instructions provided with the item to avoid any potential issues.
- We will make every effort to resolve the issue and offer a suitable solution, such as a replacement or refund. However, please note that some items may be limited or otherwise unavailable for replacement, in which case a refund may be the only option.
- When you reach out to us via email, contact form or voicemail, we aim to respond to your inquiry as promptly as possible. However, please note that during our peak periods, it may take up to 2 business days to receive a response.
How long does it take to process an order?
- We make sure to process orders immediately to ensure that the items you ordered are reserved for you and not sold to another customer.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- We strive to ship out almost all orders within 24 hours of it entering our system. In fact, we can usually get it out the same day. This ensures that you get the items you ordered as soon as possible.
Can I cancel or change my order after its submitted?
- We can certainly try to accommodate any changes or cancellations to your order, but we cannot guarantee it. Once a shipping label has been created, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
- If you do need to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible by phone or email. We will do our best to assist you, but please note that if your order has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return/exchange policy.
Where does your order ship out from?
- Our orders usually ship from our warehouse located in Inwood, NY (5 Towns).
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- That depends on which shipping method you've chosen.
- In Store Pickup will generally be ready for pickup the next day. Please note that you should not expect to pick up your order if you have not received a "Ready For Pickup" email and/or text from us. We will hold your package for 30 days from the date of the "Ready For Pickup" notification, unless you contact us to make other arrangements. If you do not pick up your order or contact us within 30 days, we reserve the right to put the items back into stock or donate them at our discretion. Please note that we will not offer a refund or credit in this scenario.
- Local Delivery orders are typically dispatched within 24 hours of being placed. Once dispatched, you can expect to receive your package within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
- Free Shipping method is typically shipped through either local delivery or USPS. According to USPS estimates, delivery usually takes 2-3 business days to anywhere in the US.
- USPS transit times are NOT GUARANTEED and are only an estimate. Please note that Sunday does not count as a transit day.
- UPS Ground does guarantee their transit times. See map below for a map of transit times to all US locations. Saturday and Sunday do not count as transit days.
What is the return policy?
What is your Privacy & Security Policy?
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
- As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Name Shipping/Billing Address, Email address, and Phone number.
- For Credit Card orders, your card is charged but not saved. We do not save credit card numbers.
- For Paypal and Amazon Pay orders, card information is collected by them and it is never passed on to us.