- Great for Camp
- Sew-On, Iron-On, or Stick-On
- Buy more and save
- Black, Blue, or Red Ink (Purple and Green available in stick-on.)
- Stick-on option has room for only 2 lines and a maximum of 15 characters per line.
- Heat iron to "DRY", hottest setting
- Iron label onto garment for 8 seconds, PLACING LOTS OF PRESSURE ON IRON
- Do not move the iron while ironing
- Lift iron, then place iron back onto garment and gently glide back and forth on the label for another 8 seconds
- Your label should now be set into garment
- If edges lift, then iron the label for another few seconds
- Do not wash garment for 24 hours after applying
- Simply peel and stick these labels onto the care tags of clothing
- Press down with force when applying
- Make sure to wash clothing once before applying labels
- Do not wash clothing for 24 hours after applying labels
Takes 1 week to ship out.
- Additional Information
Brand ShirtStop Season Year Round
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good price, decent quality.
These were a great price, and I like the large letters compared to other brands I have used. However, I found that the ink "ran" while ironing them, and they did not stick as well as anticipated. So far though they are holding up after multiple washes. My kids were not so pleased with the feel at first, but they do soften after even one wash. They shipped quickly which was priority for me when I realized I had only 20 labels leftover the day before camp started!